Featured blog!

I came across this cute blog, and I just had to share it...

Amanda Goes to Church is an apologetics blog which features cute pictures that very creatively illustrate the point. The blog tackles such topics as: the reliability of the Bible, the veracity of the apostles witness, the resurrection, etc. While I normally browse thoroughly through websites before "endorsing," I found this blog to be very "captivating" in the sense that the graphics "draw" one into the concept and explain the message very clearly. I thoroughly enjoyed visiting this blog and I plan to check back there often. Note: Featured Blog will be a regular, featured at the author's whim (no set date at this time). If you know of a good apologetics blog, let me know; I'll review it, and if I like it, you just might see your blog featured here! Keep checking back!

Comments

Popular Posts

Did Pontius Pilate actually exist?

April Fools

Quote of the Week: Ravi Zacharias On The Problem of Evil