A Door of Opportunity

Photo by access.denied
I found this quote at Daily Abundance , and it really spoke to me. I think too often, people (myself included) are too afraid to open the door and step out into the world of the unknown, because we are afraid of what might lie behind it; we are afraid of what we don't know. But the truth is, we can beat the fear; we have the power, the love, and the sound mind that only comes from God! We are overcomers! Now, for the quote... I hope it will inspire you as it did me. When fear strikes, it definitely helps to view it as an opportunity to use our faith in Christ!
"Fear is opportunity knocking. Too often we hide behind the door and quiver. It is when we open the door and shine the light of faith into the shadows, that our fears are banished. Only then we learn that fear conquered is faith revealed." ~ Dawn Norton

Comments

Popular Posts

Did Pontius Pilate actually exist?

April Fools

Quote of the Week: Ravi Zacharias On The Problem of Evil