A Little Tinkering...

Hi Everyone, I'm currently doing a little tinkering with my blog, as you can probably tell. I've added some new tabs at the top of the blog, so be sure to check them out. I'm working on how to add a comment box to those (if that's possible -- does anybody know?), so I have transferred my comments to Disqus to try to sort that out. I'm not finished yet, so don't panic if you don't see your comments. I have to run, but I promise I'm still working on it! Thanks for your understanding. UPDATE: With the help of a friend, I have figured out how to add comment boxes to my pages. I also noticed that each new post did not have a comment box; this is now available. So be sure to let me know what you think of my blog -- I love comments! :D I'm still working on the Disqus problems, so please bare with me... ~ Miss S.

Comments

Popular Posts

Did Pontius Pilate actually exist?

April Fools

Quote of the Week: Ravi Zacharias On The Problem of Evil