The Answers To Life

Here is an interesting clip from comedian Ron Pearson called The Answers to Life... While I don't believe that the earth is millions of years old, Ron raised some good points. I also loved his conclusion, so I wanted to share this particular clip with you all.


Right before this clip, Ron talks about the role of teachers. While I respect teachers, I do think the public school system as a whole is sorely lacking in teaching on Christianity. This clip also reminded me of a little story that I will leave you with:

A little boy asked God, "Father, where were you when this tragedy happened at my school today?" God replied, "Son, I'm not allowed in your school."

Comments

Popular Posts

Did Pontius Pilate actually exist?

April Fools

Quote of the Week: Ravi Zacharias On The Problem of Evil