The New Tolerance

I haven't posted in a while so while I work on articles and sort out some other apologetics business, I thought I would show you what came in my mailbox this evening:




It's the last book from my Easter pack (which I was able to pick out myself), "The New Tolerance," signed by apologists Josh McDowell!

Here's a quick synopsis of the book:

In The New Tolerance, Josh McDowell and Bob Hostetler unmask the true nature of a cultural movement of "tolerance," as well as its dangerous agenda. This book will not only help you to understand the modern doctrine of tolerance but equip you to counter its insidious effects on your faith and your children...

I do plan to write a review of the book and post some articles on this topic in the future, but for now, check out this one by Christopher Copan Scott (son of professor of Philosophy, author, and speaker Paul Copan) entitled "Toward a Substantive Understanding of Tolerance."

 “Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions.” ~ G.K. Chesterton

Comments

Popular Posts

Did Pontius Pilate actually exist?

April Fools

Quote of the Week: Ravi Zacharias On The Problem of Evil