1) The New Evidence That Demands A Verdict by Josh McDowell
2) More Than A Carpenter by Josh McDowell and Sean McDowell
3) I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist by Frank Turek and Norman Geisler
4) Defending Your Faith: An Introduction To Apologetics by R.C. Sproul
5) Tactics: A Game Plan for Discussing Your Christian Convictions By Greg Koukl
Here is how you can enter
Follow this blog with Google Friend Connect for one (1) entry. If you do not have a Google account then please subscribe for email updates (see side bar). If you already follow, just leave me a comment letting me know. Be sure to leave some form of contact information, so I can contact you should you win. If you subscribe for email updates or comment under a different name than your GFC name, be sure to let me know so that I can verify that you are following my blog. You may also follow the blog through your Twitter account (not the same as following me on Twitter).
Please also specify in your first comment the order in which you would like to win the books and if you have a favorite preference, so I can better chose the winners.
Note: For each entry, you MUST leave the required number of comments under this post in order to be eligible to receive the prize. If a bonus entry says that you can receive 2 entries, please leave two separate comments. Thank you.
- Follow me on Twitter. Let me know what your twitter handle is. (2 entries, leave two comments)
- Follow me on Facebook. (1 entry, one comment)
- Comment on any one of my reviews (see side bar), and let me know which one you chose. (2 entries, leave two comments)
- Follow my other blog, Christian Witness Under Fire, and let me know that you did. (2 entries, leave two comments)
- If you have a Tumblr blog, you can follow my tumblr page for 1 additional entry (leave one comment with tumblr user name).
- Tweet about this giveaway (2 entries). Be sure to leave me your twitter handle or status if you do this one. You can tweet once daily for one extra entry; just be sure to come back and comment each time you do! Here is a sample entry:
#WIN one of FIVE #apologetics books from the @dcfblog here: http://bit.ly/qV3UMf Ends 8/23!
- For two (2) additional entries go like the DCF blog's NEW Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Defense-of-the-Christian-Faith/160737190669674 (leave two comments)
The giveaway will end on August 23rd, in celebration of the DCF blog's birthday. Have fun entering! The winners will be drawn on August 23rd at 5 PM EST using random.org. Each winner will be given 48 hours to claim the prize or I will draw another winner. This contest is open to U.S. residents only. Special thanks to Stand To Reason and Josh McDowell Ministries for allowing me to giveaway copies of their books.
Thanks for celebrating with me!